Monday, January 9, 2012

12 for 2012

Some goals for the new year...

1. FHE with the kids each week
2. To attend the temple with Joe at least 1x a month
3. More crafts and activities with the kids...less tv
4. Continue to eat healthy, control my portions.
5. Go to bed earlier and get up earlier in the morning (going to be very hard)
6. Go to the gym at least 5 times a week-it keeps me sane
7. Make my RS Lessons more creative and interesting
8. Drink more water
9. More patience with the kids, less yelling
10. Clean the house
11. Write in my journal weekly (if not daily)
12. Have a fun year...with happy husband, happy self and happy kids!

Just some basic and simple things I would like to work on for the year. Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. I am hoping to get pics up soon. Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Texas Boy + SLC Girl said...

That is so awesome that you are an RS teacher, I did that for a year and LOVED it!